Sunday, February 01, 2015

Seven Sunday Blessings | Feb 1


This week, I am thankful for:

1.  Wonderful friends like the Roberts.  I'm so thankful that Connor and Bailey have remained friends since Gr. 6 and have brought our families together.

2.  Water.  I'm not only thankful for its' wonderful effects on our health, but that we are so blessed to have access to clean drinking water, as so many have not.

3.  SuperBowl.  Football has taken over our lives in the last few years, replacing swimming.  I don't usually care for televised sports but football is one game I can understand and actually enjoy!

4.  Grande skinny soy extra-hot peppermint mocha.  Even though it's $1.00 for each word in the title… :(

5.  OverDrive.  I now can just download books right from our local library to my iPad.  Sweet!

6.  Homemade biscuits.  Especially when they are still warm from the oven.  Yum.

7. Weekends.  'Nuff said.

What are you thankful for this week?

Cheers,





P/S:  Sketchy challenge to be posted shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...