Monday, January 12, 2015

Seven Sunday Blessings | Jan 11


er… Seven Monday Blessings!

This week, I am thankful for:

1.  My new iPad brain training app, Peak.  Just over a week and already my brain has already improved 1%!  At my age, I need all the help I can get… :)

2. Technology in general.  I am amazed every day at how much easier it makes certain aspects of our lives, specifically health and finance.

3.  Warm cozy throws.

4.  EOS lip balms.  Did you know they were 95% organic and 100% natural? And did you know that EOS stands for "Evolution of Smooth"?  I learn something new every day….

5.  My hubby, who, despite being sick, managed to get the kids fed every night this week while I worked late and caught up after the holidays.

6.  My hairdresser - I've had so many compliments this week! :)

7.  Chocolate Mint Oolong tea by Stash.  Yum.

What are you thankful for this week?

Cheers,






P/S:  Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog:
December 2014 Sketchy Challenge (deadline:  January 15th, 2015)
January 2015 Sketchy Challenge (deadline:  January 31st, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...