Friday, October 24, 2014

September Sketchy Challenge Winner!

When I posted my New Love post earlier this week, it occurred to me that I had forgotten to post a winner for the September Sketchy Challenge!  I meant to do it later in the week but the kids had dance practice on Monday night and a football game on Wednesday - and Connor was asked to dress for the senior team's game today!  Exciting - even if he did just cheer from the sidelines… :)

Thanks to everyone who participated - and for your patience!  A winner was randomly chosen, using random.org


List Randomizer

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Elaine
  2. Rebecca
  3. Michelle
  4. Karla
Timestamp: 2014-10-25 04:50:59 UTC

Congratulations, ELAINE!  Drop me a line with your mailing address to sue[AT]canadianscrapbooker[DOT]ca and I will get your goodies out to you!

Thanks again to all who played along - and if you didn't get a chance to last month, you will have a chance each month!  October's challenge is posted here!

Cheers,






P/S:  Don't forget about the challenges on my blogs:
October Sketch Challenge (deadline Oct 31st, 2014)
Leave Your Legacy challenge - Don't Stop Believing (deadline Nov 30th, 2014)
Exhaust Your Excess! challenge blog - check it out!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...