Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sealed With A Kiss - Fall 2012

Again, I was asked to create 3 cards for the SWAK section in the Fall 2012 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine.

(Have I mentioned how much I LOVE creating for this section?!)

You may remember my Tuesdays With Our Team post where I created a card from the Pretty in Pink and Happy Travels lines from Glitz Designs?  It was created while I worked on these cards - I had forgotten that the theme was Thankful!  Turned out to be a "happy accident", as it is one of my favourite cards.

Along with these three!  Loved, loved, LOVED working with the Glitz papers - so pretty and easy to coordinate!

So Thankful


Supplies:  Core’dinations Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Collection cardstock; Glitz Designs patterned paper; Fiskars, Martha Stewart Crafts and EK Success punches; Making Memories sanding block; Crafts Too embossing folder; Tsukineko ink; Dymo labeller; Glue Dots; Fiskars foam adhesive; misc buttons and ribbon

I cut a strip of cardstock to fit through my Dymo labeler and punched my title.  I then lightly sanded the tops of the letters to reveal the message - sort of like a secret code! :)

This card opens vertically - I'm loving this size/orientation!



Thankful


Supplies: Bazzill Basics cardstock; Glitz Designs patterned paper and stickers; My Favourite Things Die-namics die; Martha Stewart Crafts punch; Dymo labeller; Crafts Too embossing folder; Maya Road trinket pins; Glue Dots; misc ribbon



Thanks So Much


Supplies: Bazzill Basics and Core’dinations Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Collection cardstock; Glitz Designs patterned paper; Spellbinders Nestabilities die; Tsukineko ink; Stampin’ Up stamp; Glue Dots; misc ribbon

Simple, yet effective - and I think this one only took me about 15 minutes to put together!

Check out the Fall 2012 issue for step-by-step instructions on how to create each of these cards.

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...