Thursday, April 12, 2012

ScrapFest Class Sample!

Finally snapped a pic of my sample for my ScrapFest class tomorrow, before packing it up and taking my show on the road!

 Supplies used:  Golden Soft Gel Medium, Americana paint, 7 Gypsies rubons, 8x10 canvas


Really happy with how this one turned out - love how the image transfer is so distressed and weathered!  The class is on the actual image transfer technique - I just added a rub-on to start the embellishing process... I want to add additional textures to it, and maybe layer some more rub-ons and stamps to distress it further - maybe when I get home, I'll get a chance to play!

Again, there's still room left in the class tomorrow afternoon (1pm to 4pm) - inquire at the registration desk when you get there!


2 comments:

  1. so wish I was going to be there... only 45 mins away but can't get out there...:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is gorgeous. GORGEOUS. I too love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...